The desktop version of OpticStudio is installed locally (on-premise). All prerequisite software and drivers are included with the OpticStudio installer.
- If you have a hardkey license, ensure it is not plugged into any USB port.
- Download and install OpticStudio.
For more information:
- Latest license code file for OpticStudio 21.3.1. Only for those using a Black USB dongle with serial number between 22000 and 40999: lc_211025.dat
The Zemax License Manager: Zemax License Manager
Black hard key driver:
- Single User Keys: Sentinel Key Driver 7.6.0.exe (2.7 MB)
- Network Keys (on the key server only): Sentinel Protection Installer 7.6.9.exe (9 MB)
Black hard key driver cleanup utility:
- Removes all Safenet key drivers
- Take key out of USB port
- Run the correct utility for your version of windows
- Reboot, then reinstall the black hard key driver above.
- For further troubleshooting a Black USB license, visit Troubleshooting license issues with a Black USB license.
If you are setting up the multi-user network licensed version of OpticStudio please refer to the knowledgebase article: How to configure the keyserver and clients for OpticStudio network licenses. OpticStudio multi-user network licenses are available for softkey and Red USB key types.