This course will describe the tools for polarization and will then look at what happens when a ray splits.
About This Course
This course includes the following content:
- Using Mixed Mode
- Presentation of the mixed mode, which is a combination of sequential and non sequential mode
- Non Sequential Settings
- Review of settings to terminate rays and common settings that can cause errors
- Troubleshooting Non Sequential Systems
- Termination criteria
- Geometry errors
- “Inside of” Flag
- Glue Distance
- Faceted Objects & Drawing Resolution
- Self Study example
- Before we get started....
- 1. What is Sequential Mode?
- 2. What is Mixed Mode?
- 3. Mixed Mode Overview
- 4. Mixed Mode Limitations
- 5. What kind of systems need Mixed Mode?
- 6. Non-Sequential Settings description
- 7. What are the Termination Criteria?
- 8. What is a Geometry Error?
- 9. Create Error Ray
- 10. Quiz: Geometry Error Example
"Inside Of" flag
- 11. When to use the "Inside Of" flag?
- 12. Quiz: "Inside Of" Example
- 13. What is the Glue Distance?
- Quiz: Glue Distance Example
Faceted Objects and Drawing Resolution
- Faceted Objects and Drawing Resolution
Test your knowledge!
- Non-Sequential Settings - Test your knowledge!