9. Tolerancing III
This course describes how to tolerance for irregularity in OpticStudio. It then shows how to model a double pass system, and what are the necessary steps to ensure tolerancing of such type of systems is correctly performed.
About This Course
This course includes the following content:
- TIRR and TEZI tolerancing operands
- User-defined tolerances
- Making a double pass system
- Preparing a double pass system for tolerances
- Tolerancing a double pass system
Buying this course individually provides 5-day access to the online training platform. We recommend the Tolerancing Learning Plan.
- 9.1 Tolerancing irregularity
- 9.2 User defined tolerances
Tolerancing in double-pass
- 9.3 Tolerancing in double-pass – Part 1 (system setup)
- 9.4 Tolerancing in double-pass – Part 2 (tolerancing)
Test your knowledge!
- 9.5 Tolerancing III - Test your knowledge