8. Tolerancing II
This course discusses the use of compensators in a tolerance analysis, and explains in more details the sensitivity, inverse sensitivity and Monte Carlo algorithms. The course also includes an example of how to tolerance a singlet lens, and discusses in details the outcome of the Analysis of tolerances.
About This Course
This course includes the following content:
- Sensitivity analysis
- Inverse sensitivity analysis
- Monte Carlo analysis
- Tolerancing a singlet lens
- Analysis of tolerances
- Generating ISO 10110 drawings
Buying this course individually provides 5-day access to the online training platform. We recommend the Tolerancing Learning Plan.
- 8.1 Compensators
- 8.2 Practice time: test BFL compensator’s behaviour
- 8.3 Tolerancing settings
Tolerancing a singlet lens
- 8.4 Tolerancing a singlet lens
- 8.5 Practice time: high precision grade tolerances
Test your knowledge!
- 8.6 Tolerancing II - Test your knowledge