7. Tolerancing I
This course offers a first introduction on tolerancing in OpticStudio. After a theory overview, it describes the purpose of the different tolerancing algorithms available. By using a single Monte Carlo file, it describes the different tolerancing operands and their effect on the overall system performance.
About This Course
This course includes the following content:
- Introduction on tolerancing theory
- Tolerancing analysis available in OpticStudio
- Tolerancing operands
- Surface tolerances
- Element tolerances
- Tolerance ranges
Buying this course individually provides 5-day access to the online training platform. We recommend the Tolerancing Learning Plan.
- 7.1 Introduction on tolerancing
- 7.2 Tolerancing analyses in OpticStudio
- 7.3 Tolerance operands – Part 1 (System setup)
- 7.4 Tolerance operands – Part 2 (Effect of perturbations)
Test your knowledge!
- 7.5 Tolerancing I - Test your knowledge