10. Tolerancing IV
This course shows how to simulate complex alignment procedures via the use of Tolerancing Scripts. It also explains how to customize the performance criterion used for the tolerancing analysis, how to evaluate the benefit of compensators and what to do if the design is too sensitive to tolerancing perturbations.
About This Course
This course includes the following content:
- Scripted tolerancing
- Tolerancing with MTF targets
- Tolerancing a fiber coupler
- The universal plot
- Desensitization techniques
- Speeding up the tolerancing analysis
Buying this course individually provides 5-day access to the online training platform. We recommend the Tolerancing Learning Plan.
- 10.1 Scripted tolerancing
- 10.2 Riflescope example
- 10.3 Tolerancing the Cooke triplet
- 10.4 Practice time: tolerance on wavefront and report MTF.pdf
- 10.5 Tolerancing a fiber coupler
- 10.6 Desensitization
- 10.7 Speeding up tolerancing
Test your knowledge!
- 10.8 Tolerancing IV - Test your knowledge