Product Marketing Manager
at Zemax (View all jobs)
Kirkland, WA, USA (Remote Work)
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
Step up to your next role in product marketing and make an impact. At Zemax, our customers are driving innovations in optical designs. Our software helps deliver optical design innovations required in projects like the Mars Perseverance project and Covid response activities for Life Sciences companies. If you are a highly motivated, experienced, software product marketing manager, we would love to have you join our team!
The Zemax team is looking for a Principal Product Marketing Manager with a proven track record for bringing new products and innovations to market with high customer impact. This role will report to the Chief Product and Marketing Officer and will be responsible for driving go-to-market activities, competitive intelligence, messaging, and positioning of our products. This role will be responsible for leading all aspects of enabling Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to optimally market and sell Zemax products to drive customer value, adoption, and business growth.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support Zemax's products on an ongoing basis, and drive required changes.
- Be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Collaborate with product management to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with Zemax's buyers.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it. Understand and teach them about the competitive landscape.
- Own, drive and manage the content strategy and deliverables. This includes writing blogs, web content, sales tools and collateral.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Strong quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in B2B product marketing.
- Proven track record of defining and delivering innovative marketing program that drive long-term results.
- Interest in physics and other sciences highly desirable.
This position includes a competitive salary that consists of a combination of base salary, bonus and great benefits.
This position can be based in our Kirkland, WA office when we resume office operations or remote in the US. Some travel (10-20%) will be required in the future as we resume office-based operations.