Account Manager - Europe
at Zemax (View all jobs)
Zemax Germany - Munich, Germany
Account Manager - Europe (Munich based)
Direct Report: Director of European sales
Job Category: Exempt
The Account Manager will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, discovery, negotiation, account care and will play an integral role in the overall success of the sales team.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in Software/SaaS Sales, winning new business while maintaining high customer renewal rates.
- 4 years proven track record in B2B Sales (preferably Software or SAAS).
- Experience with solution/consultative selling, preferrable in CAD/CAE/PLM
- Understands the sales cycle and how to advance the sale using activities & resources.
- Knowledge of CRM software and proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent work experience.
Job Skills & Traits
- Hunting for new revenue opportunities is what you love to do, inbound leads are just the icing.
- Ability to develop and manage multiple relationships, selling to all levels within an organization.
- Ability to gain an in-depth knowledge Zemax best practices across a variety of industries & verticals.
- Someone who brings ideas and a positive attitude to the table. Not afraid of new challenges.
- Someone who wants to play a key role in shaping the future of our sales organization
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills to interact with senior level contacts.
- Fluent in English and French, German business language knowledge would be an advantage
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute account strategies to ensure the customer perception of value leads to license renewal and expansion.
- Ensure world-class customer success is delivered to every account regardless of company size.
- Become an expert in the features & value propositions of Zemax design solutions
- Proactively qualify leads and run new business sales cycles from end to end.
- Conduct needs assessment calls with specific prospects.
- Confidentially identify customer pain points and deliver the optimal solutions.
- Acquire new business & renew existing licenses within assigned accounts.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records within CRM.
- Conduct high volume communication via phone, email & online demo.
Any travel involved? Occasionally
Any financial/budgetary responsibility? Limited
Strategic planning responsibilities? Yes
Number of staff reporting to this position. 0