Senior Sales Operations Manager
at Zemax (View all jobs)
Zemax USA - Seattle, WA
Senior SalesOperations Manager
The Zemax Go-To-Market team is looking for an experienced, data-driven and self-directed senior sales operations manager to own our global marketing technology stack and help us reach the next stage of growth for our business.
As the owner of the sales infrastructure, you will define and drive our technology strategy and team processes, enable and educate our internal stakeholders, and be responsible for the accuracy and quality of data. You will lead the selection of marketing technology, implement and integrate the systems, and manage the technology stack. You will be responsible for the data dictionary, support marketing team with analysis, and own reporting across all third-party marketing systems.
In this exciting opportunity, you'll work across the global organization with key business stakeholders to develop, monitor, and own the operational processes, data and analytics tools, metrics dashboards, and performance reports marketing uses to optimize for aggressive acquisition, retention, and growth goals.
The ideal candidate is a true Marketing expert that can balance between business ownership, marketing systems expertise, cross-department collaboration and tactical execution. We need someone who can dive into data one day, redesign a process the next and explain distilled takeaways to our Executive team the day after that.
If your passion is marketing automation operations, are comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and you're looking to join a dynamic, growing team in a high-impact role, we want to speak to you!
- Oversee the management, and performance of our marketing automation ecosystem, including Pardot/ClickD, Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Salesforce, Power BI, and internal tools.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in overall marketing operations, campaign, and lead management
- Test and optimize marketing lead scoring to ensure we're delivering high quality leads to Sales
- Create, optimize and maintain metrics dashboards and reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact including data analysis and reporting for full-funnel campaign and channel ROI reporting
- Lead and grow the analytics function, identify key metrics across the funnel, and deliver actionable insights on our marketing performance and contribution to pipeline
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Assist in building and running campaigns (email nurtures, events, account-based marketing, webinars, client communication, etc.). Manage marketing automation systems, for example, Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua for the purpose of generating, distributing, and reporting on leads.
- 10+ years of experience in CRM solutions, marketing automation, and extended experience working in a digital marketing environment
- Data-driven thinker and storyteller who loves finding the details and seeing the trends in facts and statistics, and putting it all together into insights that enlighten
- Ability to strategize, develop, and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong creative problem solving, analytical skills, communication skills, and extreme attention to detail
- Proven experience in developing and implementing effective business processes and managing cross functional projects â€“ ideally within a Marketing function
- Must have proven experience and expertise with CRM solutions, Google Analytics, or other web analytics platform, marketing automation system
- Preferred experience and/or familiarity with SQL, Tableau, Power BI
- Ability to effectively interact with Sr. level roles at the VP/Director level
Zemax enables our customers to quickly bring new optical products to life through Zemax Virtual Prototyping: a range of our products and design methodologies that allows cross-functional engineering teams to get products to market faster.
Our vision is that our customers will realize faster times to market, reduced costs, and improved internal processes. Zemax is the only company that offers optical engineers and mechanical engineers the ability to work together collaboratively with fewer hand-offs and better workflows, which means optical products get manufactured faster without iterations of physical prototypes.
Since 1991, Zemax has been driven by people passionate about the optical product space, and that legacy continues to this day. In the last few years, Zemax has seen dramatic growth, both in sales and headcount. Headquartered in Kirkland, WA, Zemax has expanded sales and service support globally with operations in London, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Taipei.
Zemax is a company where every individual makes an impact, and employees are our greatest assets. At Zemax, you have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of energetic co-workers on projects that impact a variety of industries.
Be sure to check Zemax's Glassdoor page for more about what it's like to work at Zemax.