- Share ideas with other optical and illumination design professionals
- Sharpen your skills by learning new design, analysis and optimization techniques
- Enhance your understanding of Zemax software and services
- Find out what's new first
- And more
- No membership fees
- Get involved online or by attending a regional meeting
- Some organizations have in-house groups
- Valid Zemax software license key is required
The ZUGI member community also has substantial influence in Zemax product development. Zemax development is a user-driven process. ZUGI provides a unified communications channel with the ability to shape product capabilities, features, training and support.
Most ZUGI regional meetings are half-day events focused on technical topics, networking and previewing product enhancements. A Zemax product engineer or support professional is present at most ZUGI meetings. You can ask any question about the software or a project and get an answer from a knowledgeable fellow user or Zemax team member.