Zemax strives to proactively provide resources to answer your questions. These resources include the LensMechanix Help Manual
, Knowledge Base
, video tutorials
, and white papers
Submit a Request
Technical support is included as part of your annual LensMechanix subscription. Our dedicated engineering service team consists of optomechanical engineers who are LensMechanix experts. Please follow these steps when requesting support:
- Make sure you are running the current version of LensMechanix.
- Make sure you can reproduce your problem.
- Email LMxSupport@zemax.com and include the following information:
- Your name, organization, and phone number in case we need to talk with you.
- The serial number of your Zemax soft key license (found on the License Information tab in the Zemax License Manager).
- A clear description of your problem, and the behavior you were expecting.
- If possible, a sample file that demonstrates the issue. A good sample file makes it vastly easier to resolve a technical problem.
You will receive a response within one working day.